Shrub or small tree up to 10 meters high, with glabrous stems, only pubescent on young branches. It loses its leaves in winter and branches profusely. It has a grayish-brown or ashy trunk. White or pinkish-white flowers. It grows on all types of soils.
0,04€ - 0,46€
|Quantity||Unit Price (per gram)|
Scarified in sulfuric acid and subsequent stratification in wet sand for 4-5 months.
- Warm stratification 25º C in humid sand 1-2 months.
- Mechanical scarification, followed by stratification in wet sand for 4-5 months.
- Warm stratification 25º C, 3 months, then cold stratification 3-5º C, 9 months
- Scarification with sand. (3-5 months at 25º C then 3 months in cold storage.
- Pour hot water over the seeds, leave to soak 1-3 days.
- Pre-cooled for 12 months at 3-5º C.
Early Summer, Late Summer, Early Winter, Late Winter
Early Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Late Summer, Early Autumn, Late Autumn, Early Winter, Late Winter