Perennial plant that can reach almost two meters. Its flowers are distributed in purple spikes. Uses: flowerbeds, pots and borders and in humid places near watercourses, ponds, lagoons, etc.
1,75€ - 3,00€
|Quantity||Unit Price (per gram)|
Light: semi-shade to full sun.
- Temperatures: before winter protect the base of the plant with dry leaves or peat and remove the aerial part.
- Frequent and abundant watering, unless the soil is already soaked with water.
- Habitat: banks of streams, edges of irrigation ditches, wet meadows.
- Trim the stems to encourage rooting of the plant, which will flower again in a short time.
- Resistant to pests and diseases.
Early Summer, Late Summer
Early Autumn, Late Autumn, Early Winter, Late Winter